After having worked in different areas of the pensions profession, my main focus is currently on line and project management. Besides having a wealth of specialist knowledge and experience, I’m also a member of the IM Register, which means I’m a certified interim manager. In the past few years, I have been involved in range of pensions management, programme management and interim team management projects, leading teams of up to 30 employees.
Overview of completed projects and activities
- Co-owner of SamenLeven Concept Development BV.
- Programme Manager at Shell Pensions Bureau Netherlands
- Project Manager at Shell Pensions Bureau Netherlands
- Consultant at PPI PGGM
- Project Manager at Syntrus Achmea Pension Services
- Supervisor at VC Holland
- Staff member of the administration office of Pensioenfonds Vervoer ( Dutch transport sector’s pension fund)
- Pensions Bureau Manager at the Hagee Stichting
- Implementation Manager at ASR Pensions
- Team Manager at ASR Pensions
- Team Manager at Nationale-Nederlanden
- Implementation Manager at AEGON
- Client support for Nationale-Nederlanden
- and more.
This list is not exhaustive. For detailed information, please refer to my LinkedIn profile.